Let's try to be adventurous on our Matcha recipes and make Matcha Hummus with the premium Matcha Powder from Zulay Kitchen. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @bringthefoodbrie!
- 1 Can of 15 oz of Chickpeas
- 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
- 1 Medium to Large Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 tsp. of Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Tahini
- 3 Tbsp. of Ice Water
- 1/2 of Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. of E.V.O.O
- 1 Tbsp. of Matcha Powder
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Rinse and drain your chickpeas.
- In a food processor combine chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic, salt, cumin and matcha and process until everything is finely chopped.
- Add tahini to the food processor and blend until the mixture is thick and creamy. Stop, & scrape down the sides.
- Start the food processor again and drizzle in E.V.O.O. and water, blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings as necessary!