Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we've got the best recipe for your most important meal! Our creative partner shared her recipe for the Fluffiest Cinnamon Pancakes. Light, sweet, all around delicious, and made using the Zulay Kitchen Silicone Spatula Set! Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friend on Instagram @happilybalancedmama!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp organic sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp melted butter (vegan butter works too)
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix together.
- Add your wet ingredients (almond milk, egg, vanilla extract, and melted butter) to the center of the dry ingredient mixture. Mix until smooth and well-combined.
- Heat pan on medium heat; grease pan with coconut oil spray/butter/olive oil, etc.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, pour batter onto heated pan. Once side is brown or starts to bubble on top, flip over.
- Transfer finished pancake to a plate & repeat.
- Serve with desired toppings (fresh fruit, maple syrup, granola, etc.) and enjoy!