Calling all chocolate lovers! This recipe was made for you! Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake! If that doesn't make your stomach grumble, we don't know what will. This rich, creamy cake recipe was provided to us by our collaborator Pooja who made this scrumptious cake with Zulay Kitchen's Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons. Grab a set now during our Labor Day Sale, which ends today!
This delicious recipe is from our friend on Instagram @cooki.ngwith.love
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
Makes 3 Servings
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 7 fl oz Milk
- 3 Pieces of Chocolate
- Preheat over to 350 F (180 C). Grease 3 muffin molds.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In the same bowl, whisk in oil and vanilla extract. Gradually add milk until batter is will combined and smooth.
- Divide batter into the prepared molds. Place one piece of chocolate into the center of each mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly for about 15 minutes before removing from the molds.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.