Prepare these tasty and easy shrimp tacos for lunch, dinner or celebrations in just 20 minutes! These shrimp tacos are a delight, it's a very versatile recipe and you can add any topping you want, among my favorites are avocado, cilantro, onion, tomato and lots of salsa. They are also delicious with guacamole or with a little lime; for this time of the year they are delicious! Join us!
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Pound of medium shrimp
- 4 Crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Medium flour tortillas
- Toppings of Choice
- In a saucepan heat the oil over medium high heat.
- Add your cleaned and peeled shrimp to a bowl; season with the garlic, paprika, cumin, chili, salt, pepper and toss to coat well.
- Add to the pan and fry until cooked through and pink (about 5-6 minutes).
- Assemble tacos with toppings of your choice, serve and enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!