This is the best and quickest brownie recipe ever; in very few steps you will have a double chocolate treat, smooth and with an unmatched flavor.
Chocolate is such an important ingredient in baking and other types of recipes not only for its flavor but also for the aroma and texture it gives to the preparations. Here we give you the step by step to make this double chocolate fudge brownies recipe, ideal for tea time or any other time, plus the kids love it. Join us!
SERVINGS: 10 pieces
- 2 Sticks of melted butter (8 oz)
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon of instant coffee
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup bittersweet chocolate cut into pieces
- 3 Oz cocoa powder
- 2/3 Cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a square pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a bowl place the butter, sugar, vanilla, instant coffee, salt and mix very well until smooth; add the eggs and beat until incorporated into the mixture.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder together; add it in two batches to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Add half of the chopped chocolate and mix.
- Add the brownie mixture to the prepared pan, sprinkle the remaining chopped chocolate over the mixture and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature; cut the brownie into slices, serve and enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!