- 240 g free-range skinless chicken breasts
- 2 thick slices of seeded wholemeal bread , (75g each)
- 1 clove of garlic
- Place the chicken breasts between two large sheets of greaseproof paper, and whack with a rolling pin (or the base of a large pan) to flatten them to about 1cm thick.
- Tear the bread into a food processor, then peel, chop and add the garlic, and blitz into fairly fine crumbs.
- Pour the crumbs over the chicken, roughly pat on to each side, then re-cover with the paper and whack again, to hammer the crumbs into the chicken and flatten them further.
- Put the pan on a medium heat. Fry the crumbed chicken in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 3 minutes on each side, or until crisp, golden and cooked through.
- Plate up, season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper.
- Enjoy this delicious dish!