This Creamy Mushroom Chicken Recipe is a real treat!
You have to try this chicken with mushrooms covered with a creamy sauce based on white wine, cream, onion, spices and parmesan cheese; it's an explosion of flavors! This recipe is ideal for lunch or dinner, serve it with white rice, vegetables or a good pasta. Your family will thank you for this delicacy, join us!
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 12 Ounces mushrooms, cleaned and cut into thick slices
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 4 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Large shallots, thinly sliced
- ½ Cup chicken broth
- ½ Cup dry white wine
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Season the chicken with the mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
- Add oil to a hot skillet and brown chicken in batches over medium-high heat, cooking until browned on each side and no longer pink in the center; set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter, add the shallot and mushrooms. Cook until softened (about 3 minutes). Add the garlic and parsley; sauté until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Add the white wine and bring to the boil. Add the cream, broth and boil for 4 minutes, then add the chicken and continue cooking until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, mix and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.