This recipe is sure to bring back memories of amusement parks and fairgrounds- Churros! This yummy recipe isn't as hard as it looks especially when using the Zulay Kitchen Set of Tongs! This is a great dessert recipe that is different from your standard store bought baked goods without spending hours in the kitchen!
This recipe was shared with us by our friend on Instagram @the_wine_muse!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS USED
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oil (for frying)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Combine water, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt, and 2 tablespoons oil in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add the flour. Mix until combined. Let cool, then spoon the dough into a piping bag.
- Heat 2 cups of oil in a pan. Pipe dough in long strips and fry until golden brown. Flip over and fry the other side.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Roll the fried churros in the sugar mixture until coated. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.