Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe! This incredible soup is ideal for those moments when we need to eat something comforting, delicious, and easy.
Enjoy a delicious soup with noodles and all the flavor of chicken in a few minutes, it's a very practical and tasty dinner idea, you'll love it!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 40 Minutes
- 1 Lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 2 Large carrots, chopped
- 2 Stalks celery, chopped
- 5 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried thyme
- 9 Cups chicken broth
- 5 Ounces egg noodles (or pasta of your choice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup parsley or cilantro, finely chopped
- In a large pot over medium heat, add butter, oil, onions, carrots and celery, mix well. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and thyme, stir and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add the chicken thighs and broth. Bring the soup to a simmer and then partially cover the pot with a lid and cook, stirring a few times until the chicken thighs are cooked through; about 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir the noodles into the soup and cook until done, 6 to 10 minutes, depending on the type of noodles you use.
- Adjust with more salt and pepper, if necessary. Stir in the parsley or cilantro and serve. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!