The Super Bowl and the celebration go hand in hand, but to be the best host of the party, you must have options for appetizers and cocktails. For this reason we have prepared 3 cocktail recipes that you can easily prepare to expand the options for your guests.
Cocktails are very versatile, they combine the flavors of different fruits such as lemon, orange, strawberries, etc; and liquors such as vodka, rum, beer, etc; to create refreshing, delicious and ideal drinks for the celebration. Join us!
1. Moscow Mule Cocktail
- 1 ½ Ounces of vodka
- ½ Ounce of lime juice
- ½ Cup ginger beer
- Ice cubes
- Slices of lime and fresh mint for garnish
- In a Moscow Mule copper mug, pour vodka, lime juice and ginger beer; stir to combine.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime wedge and mint. Enjoy!
2. Easy Strawberry Mojito
- 14 Strawberries, peeled and cut in quarters
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 10 Fresh mint leaves
- 2 Ounces fresh lime juice
- 5 Ounces rum
- 2 Ounces club soda
- 3 Sliced strawberries, lime slices and fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- Add strawberries, sugar, fresh mint and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and use a muddler to muddle.
- Add the rum and ice to the crushed strawberries. Cover the shaker with its lid and shake the mojitos vigorously to combine.
- Divide the mojitos into two glasses with ice and pour the carbonated water over the top for a little extra fizz. Garnish as desired with extra fresh mint, lime wedges and fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
3. Beer Margarita
- ¼ Cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons Cointreau
- 1½ Ounces tequila
- 8 Ounces beer
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Run a halved lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the rim of the glass in a bowl of sea salt and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the lime juice, Cointreau, tequila and 6 ice cubes.
- Shake well to combine and strain into the prepared glass. Top the glass with the beer and serve immediately, garnished with a lime wedge. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!