Salmon With Butter And Lemon Sauce Recipe
This salmon with lemon butter sauce recipe is delicious. You can prepare it easily and quickly, in just 20 minutes you will have an irresistible salmon to enjoy at any time and share with your loved ones.
Salmon is a very delicious and nutritious protein, you can prepare it in many different ways, grilled, baked, etc. In particular this recipe is my favorite way to prepare it, plus you can serve it with any garnish and I assure you it will be delicious. Join us!
- 1 1/4 Lb. salmon fillets, skinless and boneless, cut into 4 fillets
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 Cup of butter with salt
- 1 Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the fish on both sides with garlic, paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat and add the fish fillets. Brown them without moving them, for 3-4 minutes until the edges of the fish are opaque. Turn them over and cook until cooked through. Remove the fish from the pan and set aside.
- Add the butter to the same skillet and melt, stirring occasionally, until the butter is golden brown and smells nutty.
- Add the lemon juice and simmer until the volume is reduced by half.
- Place the salmon in the pan over the sauce, then drizzle more sauce over the top.
- Serve hot, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!