It's never too late to try your own version of a previous trend, especially when it's made with premium quality ingredients! So sit on tight and enjoy this Matcha Dalgona Latte.
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @quynhshoneylavender!
- 2 tsp Zulay Organic Japanese Matcha Powder
- 100 mL of milk⠀
- 100 mL whipping cream
- 20 mL sugar syrup (1/4 cup sugar + 1/4 cup water over medium-high heat until sugar dissolved) - store remaining for future use.⠀
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Pour in sugar syrup, whipping cream, and matcha powder into the mixing cup/glass.
- Using the Zulay Milk Boss Handheld Frother whisk until all combine and blend.
- Add ice cubes to your serving glass and fill milk 3/4 of the way or halfway.
- Add the matcha whipped cream and sprinkle with some matcha powder (optional but highly recommended)
- Mix it up and enjoy!