Garlic Lemon Shrimp Pasta
We know that it has been an unusual week for the recipes so let's cool things down a bit and make some of your favorite pasta. You might have tried these in your favorite Italian restaurants but if you were to ask us, everything's better when made from home. So get your pasta on and be ready to make your own version of Garlic Lemon Shrimp Pasta!🏷 Course: Main Dish
🔪 Prep Time: 20 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 20 minutes
🍴 Servings: 4 people
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, Pressed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked pasta or rice
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Saute shrimp for about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic lemon juice cumin and salt
- Mix and make sure that all ingredients are mixed properly.
- Once Shrimps are fully pink stir in pasta.
- Remove from heat and serve topped with fresh parsley. ENJOY!