Creamy Garlic Chicken Pasta
Do you feel like eating an easy, delicious dish with ingredients we usually have at home? A different dish for a family dinner? Perfect! Here we share with you this Creamy Garlic Chicken Pasta recipe. Not only is the combination of chicken, garlic, pasta, cheeses and spices delicious, but it also has an incredible creaminess. Try it and you will see how everyone loves it, join us!
- 2 Chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 Teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon flour
- 1/4 Cup white wine
- 1/2 Cup chicken broth
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1/2 Cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 Ounces uncooked pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken strips with the crushed garlic, lemon juice and a little salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until browned and cooked through; set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the butter. Once melted, add the garlic and flour, and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the white wine (and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan). Let it bubble for a minute.
- Add the cream and broth, cook for 4-5 minutes more, until slightly thickened; add the Parmesan cheese and mix. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions.
- Add the chicken, drained pasta and mozzarella cheese to the pan and toss until coated.
- Serve immediately, add fresh basil leaves or parsley for garnish. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!