Christmas Sangria Recipe
Christmas is a very special time to share with family, friends and enjoy delicious Christmas dishes and drinks. This Christmas sangria recipe is delicious, you can prepare it in advance so you can dedicate your time to the preparation of the party. Join us!
- 1/4 Cup brandy
- 1 Bottle of dry red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1 Cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1 Orange, sliced
- 1 Lime, sliced
- 1 Pear, diced or sliced
- 1 Green apple, diced or sliced
- 1/2 Cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- In a large pitcher, add all ingredients and stir to combine well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours, the longer it sits, the better it will taste.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!