Best Cinnamon Roll Recipe
This is the best cinnamon roll recipe, hands down! It makes an amazing dessert, snack or breakfast and you'll see how delicious it is.
This roll-shaped bread is soft, with butter and cinnamon inside, topped with a creamy layer of cheese that will make you repeat. You can't imagine the delicious smell of this baked bread with butter, cinnamon and nutmeg that will fill your kitchen.
With this dessert you will surprise everyone, you can serve it with your favorite coffee or tea; you can also enjoy it hot or cold, join us!
SERVINGS: 12 rolls
- 3-1/2 Cups plain flour
- 2 Teaspoons instant yeast
- ¼ Cup sugar
- ¾ Cup warm milk
- ¼ Cup warm water
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup melted butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup butter at room temperature
- 7 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 Cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk (may need more if necessary)
- In the bowl add the flour, salt, spices, sugar and yeast, then mix to combine and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add the milk, butter, eggs, vanilla and water.
- Incorporate the liquids into the dry, mix until the dough comes together and is sticky but does not stick to your fingers.
- Pour the dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes, sprinkle with additional flour as needed, then transfer to a large greased bowl. Cover and let rise in a warm place.
- In a bowl mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out the dough to a 1/4-inch-thick rectangle. Spread the room temperature butter over the surface, sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar and then roll into a spiral.
- Cut the dough into equal pieces about an inch and a half long.
- Place the rolls in a baking dish and let them rest in a warm place for about 30 minutes for a final rise.
- Heat oven to 350F and bake for about 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, salt, lemon juice and two tablespoons of milk in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat once more until fully incorporated.
- Add one or two more tablespoons of milk if you prefer a thinner frosting.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls and serve. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!