Beef Stroganoff - Dinner Recipe Ideas
Beef Stroganoff! This is the most delicious beef recipe you've ever tasted, perfect for dinner time or anytime you want. You can prepare it ahead of time to enjoy it after a work shift. A very quick and easy beef recipe that you can serve with pasta, noodles or mashed potatoes, join us!
- 1 Pound sirloin steak, thinly sliced into 1-inch chunks
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Pound sliced mushrooms
- 1-1/2 Cups beef broth
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2/3 Cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Cups of pasta of your choice
- Chopped fresh parsley
- In a bowl, season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Place a large skillet over heat with 2 tablespoons of butter; add onion, garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue to sauté for an additional 5 minutes; set aside.
- In the same skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil. brown the meat on each side for 1 minute; set aside.
- Return skillet to heat and melt remaining butter; add flour and stir.
- Stirring constantly, add 1-1/2 cups broth, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Cook for 3 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Add the meat and onion mixture back to the skillet and simmer until the mixture thickens and is smooth, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the sour cream, season with salt and pepper to taste and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook the pasta or noodles of your choice according to package directions and serve on a plate.
- On top of the pasta or noodles add a good amount of beef stroganoff and chopped fresh parsley. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!