Apple Crumble Recipe
- 2 Green apples
- 2 Red apples
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup oat flour
- 1/2 Cup oat flakes
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 Cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 Cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- Juice of half a lemon
- Peel and dice the apples.
- In a pan with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil sauté the apples, add the sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice, mix and wait for the fruit to brown, cook for 5 minutes and set aside.
- In a bowl place the flaked oats, oat flour, 3 tablespoon of coconut oil, honey, walnuts and almonds.
- In a baking pan add the sautéed apple mixture and cover with the crumble. Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool, you can serve it with ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!