About this item
- Fresh Coffee Is All That Matters! To consistently create an amazing cup of coffee you need your beans at peak freshness. The way to hold on to the bean’s magic properties is by storing them in a vacuum sealed coffee vault. The Zulay Coffee Canister goes beyond that by keeping your precious beans protected from the four enemies of the coffee bean - oxygen, light, heat and moisture. Holds 1.4 lbs of whole beans, 1.2 lbs of ground coffee or 1.9L of liquid.
- The Best Coffee Storage Solution: Vacuum seal your coffee by storing it in our stainless steel, BPA-free, Coffee Canister is designed with a unique locking system that seals out oxygen, light, heat and moisture. The airtight lid comes with a unique one-way co2 valve that allows carbon dioxide to be released and preserve your coffee's smooth and rich taste. This is how you ensure you will always have the freshest coffee beans.
- Track Freshness For The Best Brew: The good news is that the Zulay Coffee Canister keeps track of it for you. The steel clasp, airtight lid has a built-in date-tracking wheel that tells you how long your coffee beans have been in storage. Logging the roasting or storage date is essential knowledge you need to create that perfect brew every time.
- Fresh & Delicious Coffee:The Zulay Coffee Canister covers all the bases: Attractive design, airtight, convenient, one-way valve filter to help vent carbon dioxide, keeping your coffee fresher longer, and it can hold up to one pound of coffee. Its stainless steel construction prevents light from damaging your coffee beans, and the vacuum seal protects against both air and moisture.
- No Hassle, Zulay Guarantee: We love and take pride in our coffee canisters and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How can I clean the canister?
Hi there, The canister can be hand-washed with mild soap and water. The lid has to be cleaned gently with a damp sponge or cloth.
How often should the filters be changed in the Zulay (Large) Airtight Coffee Canister? That information was not included in or on the package, and can you simply wash the filters to reuse? Thank you.
Hi, You can change the filter when it starts to discolor. It will depend on how long you had the coffee but it could be anywhere from 1 to 3 months.