LOOKING FOR AN EASY, REFRESHING, AND TASTY DISH? WE PRESENT YOU WITH THE PERFECT SOLUTION, OUR DELICIOUS VERSION OF WATERMELON SALAD!
This salad is so refreshing that it will be your favorite summer dish. It is quick and easy to prepare, just mix the ingredients and you are ready to go.
The main ingredient of this salad is watermelon which combines very well with other vegetables forming a light salad with lots of flavors. In addition, we add feta cheese and avocado to take it to another level of perfection.
Its dressing is very easy to prepare, it creates a balance with the sweetness of the watermelon and highlights it. Add it just before serving.
You can make your version of this salad by adding tomatoes, onion, or your favorite fresh vegetable. Join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
For The Watermelon Salad
- 4 Cups peeled watermelon, diced
- 2 Cups diced cucumbers
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the dressing: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until emulsified.
- Place watermelon, cucumber, avocado, feta cheese, and herbs in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing.
- Season to taste (if necessary), serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Watermelon Salad Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Watermelon Salad Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #watermelonsalad!