Among all the breakfast recipes pancakes are my favorite and in this fall season these pumpkin pancakes will be your obsession for their tasty flavor, aroma, and easy preparation.
Prepare and try this pumpkin pancake recipe, its texture is soft and fluffy, its light orange color from the pumpkins and its aroma is incredible thanks to the spices.
Accompany your coffee with this delight and try adding the topping of your preference, you can use maple syrup, honey, or butter and walnuts are great.
Join us and give a little more life and joy to your breakfasts with our Pumpkin Pancakes recipe!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 25 minutes
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 1 Cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- To serve: Maple syrup, butter and nuts (to taste)
- Mix the milk, pumpkin, egg, oil, and vinegar well in a large bowl.
- Add the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon, ginger, and salt into the pumpkin mixture and whisk until blended (you can do this in two parts).
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter per pancake into the hot skillet and flatten the batter slightly with a spoon.
- Cook until small bubbles appear, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes more. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #Pumpkinpancakes!