- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons cream
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Cloves garlic
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 Cup almond flour
- ½ Teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ Cup ground Parmesan cheese
Chop the chicken into cubes, place in a container and mix with the egg, cream, paprika, freshly crushed garlic, onion, oregano, salt and the juice of half a lemon. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl place the almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and stir.
- Take the chicken and one by one dip it in the breading mixture.
- Once done, place the chicken in an air fryer for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- When this time has elapsed, remove with tongs and serve with the sauce of your choice, enjoy!
Let us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!