Prepare this delicious Beef Meatballs Recipe, they will bring joy to your lunches and dinners!
This is the best meatballs recipe, not only is it delicious but it is easy and quick to prepare. Additionally, you don't need a lot of ingredients, just mix everything together, form the meatballs and bake. They are juicy and golden brown thanks to the baking, enjoy them with your favorite sauce.
- 1 Egg
- 1-1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano, ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients. Form meatballs with the mixture, using a spoon and a little oil on your hands to prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Place the meatballs separated from each other on a baking sheet previously sprayed with oil.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meatballs is 160°F and no longer pink in the center.
- Serve, you can combine with your favorite sauce and accompany with a good pasta. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!