- 120 g White chocolate chunks or chips
- 400 cc Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla cookies or cookies of your choice
- Cereal (of your choice)
- Heat 1 cup of the whipping cream and add it to the chocolate, let it stand for a few minutes to melt with the temperature of the cream, mix and let it cool to room temperature.
- Place the rest of the cold cream in a bowl and beat with a mixer until creamy and firm.
- Add a little of the whipped cream to the chocolate mixture and mix with a spatula to equalize the densities. Continue adding the whipped cream and with enveloping movements integrate everything (do it in two parts). Set aside.
- Crush the cookies and put two tablespoons in the bottom of a glass, add a good amount of the chocolate cream. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add cereal of your choice, a little more cream and decorate with Halloween adornments. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.