Prepare this incredible Garlic Butter Pork Chops and you will see that it will be your favorite recipe! These delicious pork chops will make your dinners a real pleasure. With few ingredients and in just 15 minutes you will have browned chops ready, covered with butter, garlic and spices, giving it a very tasty touch! Accompany it with your favorite side dish, join us!
- 5 Bone-in pork chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Sprigs of fresh thyme
- 6 Crushed garlic cloves
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chops and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the outside is browned and the internal temperature reads 145 °F.
- Stir in the butter, garlic and thyme. Use a spoon to drizzle the garlic butter sauce over the pork chops, turn the chops over and repeat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Immediately remove the pork chops from the pan and serve with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!