Cranberry Cake is a very delicious dessert, ideal for sharing at Thanksgiving and anytime with family and friends! This Cranberry Cake recipe is very easy to prepare and has an incredible flavor and aroma of Cranberry, join us!
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup milk cream
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups whole cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and orange zest and mix well; in another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add half of the flour to the preparation and continue beating; add the lemon juice to the milk cream, mix and add to the preparation. Finally, add the rest of the flour and mix until well integrated.
- Gently fold in the cranberries, making sure they are evenly distributed but not crushed.
- Spread the batter evenly in a greased or parchment-lined pan and bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with no moisture.
- Let cool, you can decorate with a little confectioner's sugar and cranberry. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!