This almond flour and coconut bread recipe is ideal for you to prepare your breakfasts. It is a gluten free bread, with a delicious flavor and very easy to prepare, join us!
- ⅔ Cup coconut flour
- ¾ Cup almond flour
- ½ Cup melted butter
- 8 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ Teaspoons vinegar
- ¾ Teaspoon baking soda
- ½ Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C / 300 °F.
- In a large bowl sift the dry ingredients and in another bowl beat the eggs until frothy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the eggs and mix; add the butter and vinegar. Mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan and sprinkle with the chopped almonds.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown, firm and set.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool well before slicing, enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
NOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!