Baked Feta Pasta!
How about a delicious pasta?
- 200g of feta
- 450 g of cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 3 garlic cloves.
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 100 ml olive oil
- 300 g rigatoni pasta
- 150 g cream cheese
- 10 g fresh parsley finely chopped
- Place the feta in the centre of a large roasting tray.
- Throw in the sliced tomatoes.
- Scatter in the garlic.
- Scatter on the chilli flakes, salt and pepper, then dress everything with 3/4 of the olive oil (save the last for serving).
- Bake for 20 minutes, stir the vegetables gently so that they roast evenly, then pop back into the oven to roast for another 10-15 minutes until the feta is golden.
- Cook your pasta, make sure it is "al dente".
- Add the cream cheese.
- Give everything in the roasting tray a really good mix.
- Drain your pasta but reserve a full mug of the pasta water. Throw the drained pasta into the tray.
- Mix again while adding the water from the pasta.
- Finish the dish with a scattering of freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve and Enjoy!