Asparagus with Toasted Pine Nuts, Feta and Lemon Vinaigrette
When vibrant produce abounds, you will find a more handsome veggie to enrich your menu. Whether blanched, roasted, grilled, baked, sauteéd or wrapped in salty prosciutto, you'll love the way you are serving them up. The beauty in these elegant spears lies in their versatility. This veggie also has many health benefits so don't miss out on all the ways to enjoy one of spring's brightest stars with one of our best asparagus recipes!⏲ Total Time 11 minutes
🍴 Servings 4 people
- 1 lb Asparagus, fresh spears
- 3 Tbsp Pine nuts
- 1/3 Cup Feta, crumbled
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Basil, dried whole
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried whole
- Salt and pepper freshly ground, to taste
Kitchen Product Used
- Snap off tough woody ends of asparagus.
- Place spears in a steaming rack over boiling water; cover and steam 4-5 minutes or until spears are crisp-tender.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Sautee pine nuts in a small skillet over medium heat 2-3 minutes, until browned. Set aside.
- Using your Zulay Premium Quality Metal Lemon Lime Squeezer, freshly squeeze 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Combine with olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano and salt and pepper in a medium saucepan; stir with a wire whisk to blend.
- Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
- Pour over the asparagus and sprinkle with pine nuts and crumbled feta.