Pizza Stone for Oven - 15x12 inch (Large)
About this item
- HIGH-QUALITY PIZZA STONE: Enjoy a slice of perfection with our pizza stone for oven, made using solid cordierite. It is sintered at 2100ºC to eliminate any unwanted odors during use. This durable cooking stone has a high thermal shock resistance for safer baking without the risk of cracking.
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION: Our baking stone has a high heat resistance of up to 1832ºF, making it ideal for use in ovens, grills, or directly over fire. The large surface area, 15 x 12 inches, and effective heat distribution gives you a crispy crust every time.
- BRICK OVEN STYLE PIZZA: This large pizza stone’s cordierite material makes the surface non-porous to absorb moisture from the dough for a perfectly golden crust. Enjoy restaurant quality pizza at home without worrying about soggy crust. It is ideal for both frozen and fresh pizzas.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Let the oven pizza stone cool down completely, then clean it with a damp cloth. Use the bench scraper to get rid of any remaining food crumbs. Avoid using soap or detergent for cleaning or seasoning it with oil or grease, as that may cause unpleasant aftertaste and smell.
- FOR MORE THAN JUST PIZZA: Let the baker in you explore more culinary options by making flatbreads, calzones, biscuits, bagels, muffins, quesadillas, cookies, and more with this pizza stone for grill. The included dough scraper comes as a bonus that can be used as a dough or pastry cutter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Can you make a second pizza without washing?
Yes absolutely, is a stone so you can use it as many time a you want. You can use a steel brush to remove any left particles.
Once you finish all the cooking or the amount of pizza you need to make you can, at that point, wash it once it cool off