Brussels Sprouts And Bacon Recipe
Brussels sprouts and bacon are a perfect combination! You will love this brussels sprouts with bacon and garlic recipe, it is very easy and quick to prepare, join us!
- 1/2 Pound bacon cut into small pieces
- 1 Pound of Brussels sprouts cut in half
- 5 Crushed garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the Brussels sprouts, garlic and olive oil and mix well.
- Add the sprouts to the skillet where you fried the bacon, stir until well coated with the bacon fat and cover the skillet with a lid. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the bacon back to the skillet. Cook uncovered, for a few more minutes or until the Brussels sprouts are tender and browned.
- Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!