- REUSABLE LIDS FOR LEFTOVERS No more frustrating single-use plastic wrap, ill-fitting tinfoil or mismatched lids. The Zulay Silicone Stretch Lids makes storage a breeze. Comes in 7 different sizes (2.6”, 3.8”, 4.5”, 5.7”, 6.5”, 8.1”, and 9.8”). These 14 pieces of lids can fit almost anything and everything with almost no effort. More reliable than cling wrap, plastic zipper storage bags, and tin foil. Comes in two colors: blue and white.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN FITS MOST CONTAINERS Made from high quality food grade thick silicone. These silicone stretch lids have an elasticity that is compatible in securing coverage for a variety of different containers such as: pots, table bowls, mason jars, drinking glasses, square storage containers, and even directly on a cut watermelon or an onion half. Durable construction does not tear or warp easily.
- AIRTIGHT AND LEAK-PROOF Say goodbye to that bulky cheap plastic containers that takes up an entire cabinet's worth of space, easily breaks, and can never fit right. These silicone lids turn the bowl into a storage container by just stretching the lids over the top. These lids can be used in the microwave oven or in the freezer since the silicone material is resistant to low and high temperatures (up to 450F).
- EASY TO CLEAN & ZERO WASTE Environment-friendly silicone lids saves you money from diminishing the use of plastic wrap and disposable containers. It’s easy to clean, doesn’t pick up an odor, does not stain, and designed to last even with constant use. Dishwasher-friendly.
- NO HASSLE, KITCHEN HAPPINESS ZULAY GUARANTEE We love and take pride in our stretch lids and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out.
I bought these Lids on a whim. When they came I questioned my decision making skills. I washed them, stuffed them in a ziplock bag and put them in a drawer. THEN it was pretty time! I had made a half a dozen salads and side dishes; because of the flexibly of the covers I was able to use beautiful serving bowls that were not made to have lids. When it was time to serve...pop the lid and instant elegance. No tacky plastic wrap or foil held on with rubberbands or transferring from **** plastic storage containers. The snug fitting lids work great when transporting in the car. The variety of sizes fit snack cups, coffee cups, cereal bowls up 10 bowls. Good decision after all!
Hi Jordan, Thank you for trying our products out and we are so happy it turned out really well for you! We hope to see you again