- ENJOY GREAT TASTING ORGANIC JAPANESE MATCHA Our matcha powder is 100% USDA organic, made from matcha tea leaves grown and harvested deep in the mountains of Shizuoka Prefecture, near Mount Fuji. Carefully packaged and shipped to preserve freshness for a true farm-to-table experience, we deliver Japan's finest matcha directly to your front door. Enjoy better health, sustainable energy and mental clarity with that great matcha flavor and no muddy aftertaste.
- ALL NATURAL & GLUTEN-FREE Organic Matcha completely gluten-free and vegan. We source ensuring only the best cultivation and production practices, so you can enjoy premium, organic matcha powder. After being processed our matcha is maintained ultra-fresh in our special vacuum sealed bags. Matcha is known for its metabolism-enhancing, immunity-boosting and stress-reducing properties. Our matcha is gentle to digest and intended to help boost your body with an all-natural kick of energy.
- DELICIOUS WITH A RICH VIBRANT GREEN HUE Our high quality, unsweetened, culinary grade organic tea has a healthy and vivid shade-grown green color. It has a delicious flavor profile and does a phenomenal job when mixed into baked goods, lattes, shakes and more. Jump start your day the healthy way. Experiment and create amazing matcha recipes for a healthier and greener lifestyle! Mix pure matcha with other greens and fruits to create sweet, delicious and healthy smoothies.
- VERSATILE USE FOR FOOD AND BEVERAGES 40 grams (1.4oz) culinary-grade matcha powder. Compare to ceremonial matcha variety. You can use a matcha whisk, bamboo whisk or frother to make foamy latte, smoothie, and dessert. Get extra antioxidant power boost without the dreaded caffeine crash from decaf mocha drinks, and greentea. Compare to starbucks match, machta poweder, macha, maccha, encha, mancha, marcha, maca, macho, matcga, matca, mathca leaf tee, teas drink.
- NO HASSLE, KITCHEN HAPPINESS ZULAY GUARANTEE We love and take pride in our Matcha and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out.
Experience Authentic Farm to Table Organic Matcha
Authentic and Delicious Organic Japanese Matcha
Our healthy tea leaves are ethically sourced and processed by one of Japan’s most recognized companies, Oyaizu Seicha. Founded in 1951, Oyaizu Seicha is a green tea manufacturing company located in the Shizuoka Prefecture of Japan, where Mount Fuji is located. Since the Kamakura Era, the area of Shizuoka is known for producing premium quality tea, living up to its outstanding reputation to this day.
The Shizuoka region is secluded by mountains located upstream from beautiful river waters, perfect for growing organic tea leaves. Mountain fog and partial sunlight help to produce soft tea leaves with rich umami flavor. After harvest, the leaves are stored at cold temperatures inside controlled storage rooms to maintain freshness. When processing begins, the leaves are blended and roasted before packaging and delivery.
Traditional Technique & High Quality Standards in Every Grain of Premium Matcha
Traditional Farming Techniques
The Oyaizu Seicha Company is dedicated to producing only the best matcha by extracting the best properties in every step of the processing stage. Their traditional techniques are what helped them become the leading green tea processing company in the center of Japan. Grown deep in the mountains of Shizuka, where Mount Fuji is located, their tea is widely known for its quality.
- Stone Mortar Grinding
Matcha grain size varies depending on the use of the powder, be it for tea or confectionery. All our matcha tea is carefully ground with an in-house Stone Mortar.
100% USDA Organic
Our Japanese matcha is 100% certified organic by the USDA. We take pride in being able to provide you with true quality products. Thanks to our relations with one of the top Tea leaf producers in Japan, we are happy to provide our customers with ethically grown, authentic farm to table organic matcha within the U.S.
Highest Standards Maintained to Achieve Premium Taste
Unlike other tea leaves that require extraction with hot water, matcha consists of finely crushed tea leaves. At the tea plantation of Oyaizu Seicha, all producers are trained to maintain ethical and safe tea cultivation standards.
The Oyaizu Seicha Company takes pride in using the highest quality equipment and leading safety standards. Over the years, Oyaizu Seicha have received numerous prizes and awards including the esteemed FSC 22000 certification in 2014.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is matcha?
Matcha is the finely ground powder of specially grown and processed Japanese green tea leaves.
What’s the difference between matcha and green tea?
Traditional green tea is made up of a composition of leaves that get infused with hot water and later discarded. With Matcha, you are consuming the actual leaves in powdered form, which allows a much higher nutrient intake.
How do I use Matcha?
This is our ZULAY Nutrition Premium Culinary grade Matcha. Consumers are encouraged to use it as a healthy ingredient for smoothies, lattes, baked goods and more.
Does it contain caffeine?
Yes, as you are consuming the powdered leaves rather than infused water, it has three times as much caffeine as a cup of steeped tea or half the amount of caffeine in brewed coffee. Matcha lovers experience a calm and relaxing effect thanks to the natural compound called L-Theanine found in matcha. Each half-teaspoon (1g) serving contains roughly 25 - 35 mg of caffeine.
What are other health benefits?
Matcha tea is considered an antioxidant powerhouse. Matcha is used to boost the immune system, lower stress levels, and enhance mental function.
What's the difference between Culinary and Ceremonial grades?
Culinary grade matcha is made from tea leaves that are harvested later in the growing season, compared to the ceremonial grade. Through this method, the culinary grade has a bolder flavor perfect for mixing into recipes. Ceremonial grade matcha is made from the first harvest of leaves which have a smoother flavor and are used for traditional tea preparation.
We at Zulay Nutrition strive to provide only the best quality products and ingredients. We are more than confident that with each purchase comes a satisfied and happy customer - and we want to keep it that way! If our product does not meet your expectations, we will do everything in our power to set it right. Reach out to us any time and we will make sure to keep our Kitchen Happiness policy. That is our ZULAY PROMISE!
I love it!! The delivery took a long time, they send it but never got it. I call and finally got it to enjoy again.. Thank you!
Hi Anayeli, We are so sorry that you did not receive you Zulay Kitchen Matcha Powder on time but we are so glad to hear that you now got to enjoy them!
Thank you for purchasing the Matcha Green Tea :blush: We hope you enjoyed it! :tea: