- MAKES GREAT TASTING COFFEE Classic Italian moka pot notorious for making the best traditional espresso quick & easy. Durable cast aluminum body with pressure valve for higher caffeine extraction and flavor. Depending on bean variety and grind selection, this espresso maker can create foam emulsion or crema. Heat resistant handle and lid knob for safe pouring.
- EASY AND DEPENDABLE Can be used on gas or ceramic stove tops, allows you to create and enjoy the best-tasting coffee with utmost ease. Classic Italian style design ensures even heat distribution for rich, velvety coffee flavor and aroma.
- EASY TO CLEAN Simply rinse with clean water and let all the components air-dry in upright position before reassembling. Soap is not recommended as it removes essential coffee oils that build up in the pot and give the coffee brew its unique aroma and flavor.
- GREAT VALUE & EASY TO CARRY This manual coffee machine is perfect when on the go. It is made of high-quality and lightweight materials, can be easily stuffed inside your bag or luggage without breaking or bending. Ideal to bring along with you when traveling to places where great coffee may not be available.
- NO HASSLE, KITCHEN HAPPINESS ZULAY GUARANTEE We love and take pride in our moka pot and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out.
A Great Way to Make Coffee
Helps you cut down on expensive coffeeshop beverages
Allows you to brew coffee the way you want it
Easy to use, functional design brews delicious coffee in less than 5 minutes!
Safety valve regulates pressure inside pot for higher caffeine extraction and flavor
Dark, rich coffee perfect for espresso, latte, mocha or cappuccino
Made from high-quality, polished, cast aluminum
Iconic octagon shape for fast and even heating
Ergonomic, heat-resistant handle
Easy assembly and disassembly for quick cleanup
Lightweight & durable
Tips for Use:
1.Don't fill with water past the steam-valve on the base.
2.Don't press the grounds too tight. Gently smooth them with your finger.
3.Keep the pot on low to medium heat to avoid burning the coffee.
4.Remove pot from burner when you hear it start to gurgle.
Simple, Classy Look with Delicious Results
Traditional greca moka pot made from high-grade aluminum
Easier to operate compared to other expresso coffee machines
Compare to small percolator espresso machine