Careers - HR Admin
We are looking for an HR Admin. for our Clearwater, FL office. Our Human Resources department is responsible for managing the entire life cycle of employees. This includes recruitment, onboarding, training, establishment and the general well-being of our employees. This is an on-site role in our Clearwater, FL office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with recruitment
- Posting ads and screening candidates
- Scheduling interviews
- Greeting applicants for interviews
- Assist with onboarding of new employees
- This may involve setting up new desk spaces, computers, supplies, etc.
- Setting up new employee application access, data entry of new hire information, completing the I-9 form
- Managing office supplies
- HR filing
- Managing employee anniversaries and birthdays
- This would include getting cards signed and picking up balloons to give to employees
- Assisting with company games and lunches
- Establishing oneself as a trusted HR person for employees to ask questions, request assistance and more
- Excellent communication and willingness to work with all employees
- Good attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able and willing to help with various projects as needed
- Good computer skills with MS Office and G-Suite
- Prior entry-level HR experience is preferred but not required
*Individuals seeking employment at Zulay Kitchen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.