Careers - Freight and Inventory Specialist
Our Freight and Inventory department is responsible for ensuring our products are shipped and delivered from our manufacturers to the various online marketplaces and Amazon in order to be sold to our customers. We are looking to add another team member to this area so that we can continue to provide the best kitchen products to our customers. This is an on-site role in our Clearwater, FL office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Tracking inventory
- Coordinating orders with manufacturers and online marketplaces
- Tracking shipments
- Creating shipping labels
- Tracking freight arrival at various locations
- Good computer skills with MS Office and G-Suite - this department is key in keeping track of data
- Excellent communication, both in-person and over Zoom calls
- Good attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able and willing to change speed and direction as required by the area and by demands of the company
- Previous Freight or Inventory experience would be very helpful
*Individuals seeking employment at Zulay Kitchen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.