Premium Apple Corer
- SO EASY TO USE - IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY! Stainless Steel Twin Blades with sharp, serrated tips designed to smoothly core through any apple, pears, bell peppers, cupcakes and more. After coring your fruits and vegetables the blades simply open-up and dump the unwanted core for convenient disposal. Making this beautiful corer one of the most useful tools in any kitchen.
- SUPER DURABLE AND FUN Sturdy high quality stainless steel blades that will not easily bend or break will allow you to core through any apple with ease. This heavy duty corer can be also be used as a pitter and seed remover. It is a very useful tool that will last you a long time. 100% Rust proof.
- SMOOTH ERGONOMIC HANDLE The beautiful apple-red handle is molded to give you a super comfortable and steady grip. The non-slip design makes coring easy and fun. It can be comfortably held and used by seniors and those with arthritic hands.
- VERY EASY TO CLEAN Unlike other corers and slicers, this unique twin-blade apple cutter has a lever that will easily open, making it very easy to clean with a quick rinse. You can also put it in the dishwasher for a more thorough cleaning.
- SPEEDS UP FOOD PREPPING You will be amazed by the ease and speed with which you will core fruits and veggies compared to other apple cutters, pitters, dividers, wedger, huller, corerslicer, progressive slicer, divider and cheap plastic accessories. This prime apple, potato, onion, tomato, pineapple, zuchinni and pear corer is the best way to go.
Pro-Tip: If the Apple has a crooked core you should push the tool through the bottom of the fruit, opposite the stem. Simply punch, twist and pull.
Refunds & Returns Policy
Please kindly be advised that all of our products come with a hassle-free warranty. Typically we cover a lifetime warranty for issues with the product itself, and 60 days of satisfaction guarantee, subject to our discretion. If your product does not meet your needs during this period, please CONTACT US and let us know what we can do to help you. Include in your message a short description of the problem, e.g. "defective".
Thank you in advance for all of the information you are providing.
This product has no reviews yet.