- LIGHTNING QUICK Ultra fast and accurate thermometer that instantly reads temperature within 3-4 seconds. Customizable configuration lets you switch from ºF or ºC. Accurate to ±1°F between -4ºF to 392ºF. Probe is 4.5" long. After reading, fold the probe to turn off. Includes a power saver function that auto-offs after 10 mins of inactivity and turns back on when used.
- WATERPROOF & MAGNETIC Built to function even under running water. Stainless steel probe is safe for cooking. Never rusts or corrodes when exposed to liquids. Please take note to avoid completely immerse the digital thermometer in water for a few minutes. Internal magnet allows you to stick the thermometer onto magnetic surfaces like your fridge or cooking hood.
- BACKLIGHT DISPLAY Includes a backlit LCD screen that allows you to read temperatures even in the dark. Perfect for grilling and cooking during the night or under dim light. Now you can enjoy your meat to perfection indoor or outdoor. Comes with a battery installed and an extra battery.
- EASY TO USE & MAINTAIN The thermometer lets you do the work for you. Easy to clean and store. Wash the metal probe in soapy water.. Do not touch hot probe with bare hands to avoid getting burnt. Perfect for grilling, barbecue, deep frying, baking, brewing, cooking, and more.
- NO HASSLE, KITCHEN HAPPINESS ZULAY GUARANTEE We love and take pride in our digital meat thermometer and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out.
My first order with Zulay and I am impressed with the ease of ordering, promptness of shipping and quality of the thermometer! I have used it a couple of times for meat and liquids. It is so quick to register the temp., and it is very easy to clean. I love that the thermometer probe folds in to store...great idea! I haven't used it for large pieces of meat, or candy, but I can't imagine that it would disappoint!
Hello, Peggy! Thank you so much for appreciating us and our products. We do hope to hear from you soon.