- Handwoven Premium Artisanal Blankets: Traditional Mexican Blankets that are light, soft, durable, that not only add color and style but also warmth and comfort. Traditionally woven by artisans in Tlaxcala, Mexico, these vibrantly colored Indian blankets, bring to mind the charm of old Mexico as they have remained the same since the times of the Conquistador's. Nothing will keep you warmer on a chilly night than a Baja or a Mexican blanket. And, mi amigo, you will look slick! Oh si, si!
- Our Aztec Blankets: are so authentic that no two blankets are the same and have slight variations in size and weight as part of their timeless feel and look. While being beautifully handcrafted and remaining true to their heritage our blankets have become very versatile and stylish which is why people now use them as hippie blankets, a poncho, yoga blankets, car blankets, horse blankets, park blankets, camp blankets, neutral home decor, camping essentials, tribal-western-southwestern blanket.
- They Get Softer With Every Wash: becoming soft throws that cover a twin bed while maintaining its durability. The more you use it, the cozier it gets. Made with 100% recycled materials, measuring about 71" x 47" and with approximately two pounds of 60% Recycled Acrylic and 40% Recycled Polyester, our authentic blankets are thick, machine washable on cold water and are to be tumble dried with no heat.
- Our Eco-friendly Products: are the perfect housewarming gift, also perfect for: Christmas, Holydays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, farmhouse fall decor, as a beach blanket sand proof and any other.
- 5 Year Guarantee On Our Authentic, Artisanal Mexican Blankets.
We are very proud to bring you real, authentic, artisanal, Mexican products of the highest quality that are actually made in Mexico.
Your Mexican Blanket is made with approximately two pounds of 60% Recycled Acrylic and 40% Recycled Polyester, measuring about 71" x 47". There are slight variations in size and weight due to their artisanal nature. Making it a fairly thin and light blanket that is warm, resistant and durable.
Because your new traditional blanket is handcrafted, we recommend you machine wash it on cold and by itself, so that lint does not get onto other items in the washer. Additionally, we recommend you put it in the dryer by itself with no heat until dry. Note: You might have to remove some Fuzz Balls if they bother you.
Your Blanket gets softer with every wash, becoming a soft throw that can cover a twin bed while maintaining its durability. The more you use it, the cozier it gets. So, if you want to wash and dry it twice before beginning to use it, go for it!
You will love your traditionally woven blanket, made by artisans in Tlaxcala, Mexico, these vibrantly colored indigenous blankets, bring to mind the charm of old Mexico as they have remained the same since the times of the Conquistador's down to the lumps and imperfections on the fabric itself, because of this, the colors might slightly vary from batch to batch.