- Game Changer For Cleaning Chores: You will never go back to using grungy sponges or wasteful paper towels once you experience cleaning with the Zulay Kitchen Microfiber Cloths. Made with 85% positive-charged Polyester fibers and negative-charged 15% Nylon fibers that lift and hold dirt, grease, grime, liquids, and bacteria giving your surface a sparkly clean finish.
- Highly Absorbent: The soft microfiber ensures that the cloth will get the job done in an effective and time-saving manner courtesy of its soft texture and grippy nature. Expect an almost dry, streak-free, and sparkly clean household surface when you’re done with your chore.
- 100% Soft Microfiber: Very soft, highly absorbent, eco-friendly, and less expensive than your local supermarket cleaning cloth. Its dimensions of 12.6 x 12.6 inches are just the perfect size for cleaning kitchen counters, chairs, cupboards, mirrors, glass windows, etc. They’re also ideal for polishing cars.
- Multicolored Pack: To keep the cloths lint-free and in a like-new condition, washing by hand is highly recommended. Wash with water, scrub by hand, wring them out then hang them up for a quick dry. The set comes with 4 multicolor cloths (pink, yellow, green, orange, and blue) that can be used in a color-coded way. Note: Don’t wash with fabric softener & Don’t dry with dryer sheets
- No Hassle, Zulay Guarantee: We love and take pride in our Microfiber Cloths, and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. If there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out!
I ordered these cloths on 12 June 2021 and got very fast delivery. But when the cloths came I noticed they were 12.6 x 12.6 and not 16 x 16 (I paid $14.99 for the 16 x 16 cloths). Also, the tag on the cloths say "88% polyester, 12% polyamide", so the following statement on their website is incorrect - "Made with 85% positive-charged Polyester fibers and negative-charged 15% Nylon fibers". I have brought this to the attention of Zulay. I checked on Amazon and they show these cloths as 12 x 12 with the same materials (85%/15%) as on the Zulay website (https://amazon.com/Zulay-Microfiber-Cloths-Pack-Multicolor/dp/B089DT1D8P) - at a cost of $7.99. Zulay sent me an updated graphic of what the size and price should be (12 x 12 at $7.99). Zulay has informed me that they are now aware of these things and will change things on their end. So what's the bottom line? First, there were mistakes on their website. BUT, their customer service was speedy and acted above and beyond the call of duty and fairness by refunding to me my purchase price for the cloths. This company can indeed be trusted to make things right, just as they say. That is worth its weight in gold. If I need more kitchen things in the future, you can bet that that I will check with Zulay first. This company is FIRST CLASS! These days, that is rare to find. Zulay customer service is just first rate.