We have a refreshing drink recipe for you today! Love matcha? Yes! Love lemonade/limeade? Yes! Well our creative partner Urjita mixed the two together to share with us this Sparkling Matcha Lemonade/Limeade recipe! We can't wait to try this to cool off on a hot summer day. Thanks for the recipe and for using our Organic Matcha Powder and our Lemon Lime Squeezer to make this tasty lemonade!
This recipe was shared with us from our friend on Instagram @chemistryinthekitchen_!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS USED
- Matcha Powder
- Lemon Lime Squeezer
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 lime or lemon
- 1 tsp sugar (add more as per taste)
- 1/8 cup water
- 3/4 cup sparkling water
- 3-4 mint leaves
- a pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Dissolve the matcha and sugar in 1/8 cup water using a chasen or regular whisk.
- Squeeze out the juice of the half a lemon/lime using the Zulay Kitchen Lemon Lime Squeezer in your glass and add muddled mint.
- Add your ice cubes.
- Pour the matcha mixture into your glass.
- Add sparkling water and stir.
- Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!
Pro Tip: To make this an adult beverage (21+), add some white rum or tequila and enjoy responsibly!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.