If you want an easy, fancy main dish, it doesn’t get much better than a Baked Asian Salmon! We got this delicious recipe courtesy of our friends at hobbyandcook.com
🇺🇸 Cuisine American
🏷 Course Dinner, Main Course, Main Dish
🔪 Prep Time 20 minutes
🍳 Cook Time 25 minutes
⏲ Total Time 45 minutes
🍴 Servings 5 people
- 3 lb fresh salmon fillets skin-on or skinless sliced into 5 fillets
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into stick
- 1 large yellow pepper cut into stick
- 1 1/2 cup snow peas trims
- 1 1/2 cup green bean cut into 2 inch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic crush (Zulay Kitchen Garlic Press)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce low sodium / gluten free
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil divided
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger grated or 1/2 tsp dried ginger
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce or 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 cup green onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seed toasted (optional)
- 1 tbsp black sesame seed toasted (optional)
Kitchen Product Used
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil, coconut oil, grated ginger, garlic crush, lemon juice, green onion and Sriracha sauce. Add salmon fillets and marinade for at least 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375, In sheet pan add green beans, bell peppers and snow peas, season with salt, black pepper and coconut oil toss until combined. Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove the veggies from oven and lay the salmon fillets, top salmon with marinade sauce and spread evenly. Bake salmon with veggies at 425 for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon cooked through.
Remove salmon from the oven and garnish toasted sesame seeds. Best serve with steam white/brown rice and cucumber salad.