Whole Wheat Chocolate Muffins Recipe!
These Whole Wheat Chocolate Muffins are a healthier alternative to standard chocolate muffins. They also make for a great snack or dessert when you're in the mood for something sweet!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS USED
½ Cup + ½ Cup Room Temperature Milk
1 tsp Vinegar
4 tbsp Unsalted Butter/Oil
¾ tsp Vanilla Essence
1 Cup Wheat Flour
¾ Cup Powdered Sugar
4 tbsp Coco Powder
½ tsp Baking Powder
¼ Baking Soda
1/3 Cup Dark Choco Chips
- Pre-heat oven and bake at 350 F for 20 min.
- In a mixing bowl, add ½ cup room temperature milk and vinegar. Mix it well. Milk will curdle. Set it aside for 10 min.
- Add butter and vanilla essence to bowl. Give it a good mix.
- Put a sieve on bowl, add all dry ingredients. Sift it well.
- Add Choco Chips and mix all ingredients very well.
- Now add ½ cup room temperature milk and use a whisk to make batter with flowing consistency. Don’t overmix the batter.
- Set muffin cups in baking tray and pour batter in them with the ice cream scooper. Spread some choco chips above batter.
- Let it cool down properly and then serve.