White Chocolate Mocha Latte
White Chocolate Mocha Latte! An incredible drink full of delicious flavors and aromas; thanks to the chocolate, coffee and vanilla. It has a delicious creaminess and you can prepare it easily and quickly.
Everyone will love this chocolatey coffee and a plus factor is that you prepare it with ingredients we have at home. In short, this coffee is awesome! You can enjoy this coffee hot or cold with your favorite cookies, Join us!
Total preparation time: 5 min
- 4 Tablespoons white chocolate
- 5 Tablespoons hot espresso
- 1 Cup hot milk
- 1 Tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
- White chocolate chips for decoration
- Place the chocolate, sugar, vanilla and hot coffee in a glass and mix until the chocolate is melted.
- Froth the milk with the help of your Zulay Kitchen milk frother and add it to the coffee.
- Add the cream in a bowl and froth until very creamy.
- With a spoon add the cream over the coffee and decorate with white chocolate chips, enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!