Vanilla Cinnamon Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee)
Coffee! Coffee! is a very delicious drink, hot or cold, and if we add other ingredients such as vanilla and cinnamon, it becomes an unmissable drink. Today we present you the recipe for Coffee shake with vanilla and cinnamon! Join us!
- 1 Cup almond milk or milk of your choice
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 Teaspoons instant coffee
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl add the boiling water, sugar, instant coffee and froth until very creamy.
- Mix the milk, vanilla, and ground cinnamon in a glass, mix until everything is integrated.
- Add the desired amount of ice. If you want the drink hot, do not add the ice and use the milk at the desired temperature.
- Pour the shaken coffee mixture over the milk in a glass. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!