Valentine's Orange Hot Chocolate
Valentine's Orange Hot Chocolate! Details count and on this day of love, spoil your partner and loved ones with a delicious hot chocolate.
This hot chocolate has the fragrance of orange, which together with the irresistible chocolate creates a spectacular set of flavors. You have to try this recipe and you will see how you bring a little happiness to anyone who tries it, join us!
SERVINGS: 2-3 servings
- 2 Cups milk
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- Zest of one orange (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream or marshmallow (for decoration)
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine the orange zest with the milk and cream; once boiling, remove from heat.
- Strain and return to the saucepan over low heat, add the chopped chocolate, cocoa powder, salt and sugar; mix and cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Place the cream in a bowl and froth with the milk frother until you get a perfect cream.
- Serve the chocolate hot and add a spoonful of whipped cream or marshmallow; enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!