Valentine's Day Cocktail Recipes
Valentine's Day Cocktail Recipes! Surprise your partner or the love of your life with a perfect dinner, and for that, you need a good cocktail.
We present you with 3 incredible options, delicious and full of romance, and very easy to prepare. Every detail counts and with these cocktails you will have the expected success in your celebration, happy Valentine's Day!
1. Chocolate Martini
- Add chocolate syrup to a shallow dish and coat the rims of the glasses, then dip in cocoa powder or grated chocolate.
- Combine Baileys, chocolate liqueur, and vodka in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until well chilled.
- Strain the drink into the prepared glasses. Garnish with grated chocolate and enjoy!
2. Cranberry Margarita
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 Shots of cranberry juice
- 1 Shot of white tequila
- 2/3 Shot of triple sec
- Fresh cranberries, lime wedges and rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Stir all ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Serve over ice in sugar or salt rimmed glasses.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, rosemary sprigs and lime wedges. Enjoy!
3. Raspberry Martini
- 1/4 Cup raspberries
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 Cup water
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1-1/2 oz Raspberry syrup
- ½ oz Triple sec
- ½ oz Lemon juice
- Raspberries for garnish
- Heat raspberries, sugar and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Let the mixture simmer for 5 to 10 minutes while the sugar dissolves.
- Remove the syrup from the heat and let it cool slightly. Then strain it through a fine mesh strainer. Allow to cool.
- For the Martini mix all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for a few seconds, until the outside of the shaker is frosted.
- Pour into a Martini glass and serve immediately. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?