Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
Tuna Noodle Casserole! This classic family recipe is a delight, just put the ingredients together, bake and it's ready!
For family dinners this tuna noodle casserole is great, it is easy and quick to prepare; try adding cheddar cheese for gratin and you will see the flavor and texture it will have. Dare to prepare it, everyone will love it, join us!
- 2 (10.75-ounce) Cans Campbell's® Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 2 Cups frozen peas
- 2 Cans tuna, drained
- 4 Cups egg noodles cooked
- 4 Tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 4 Tablespoon melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons chopped bell bell pepper (optional)
- 3 Cloves crushed garlic (optional)
- 1 Cup grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Stir soup, milk, peppers (optional), garlic (optional), peas, tuna, noodles, salt and pepper to taste in a saucepan.
- Bake the tuna mixture for 20 minutes or until hot.
- Stir together bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. sprinkle this bread mixture and the cheese (if using) into the casserole dish.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the breadcrumb mixture is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!