Easy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
- 100 Grams of short pasta (the one you prefer)
- 2 Cans of tuna
- 1 Crushed garlic cloves
- ½ Onion cut in feathers
- 7 Cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- Some fresh lettuce leaves
- 1 Cucumber cut in slices
- 1 Teaspoon of mustard
- 1 Teaspoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Add water to a pot and a teaspoon of salt, once boiling add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Strain and let cool.
- In a large bowl add the tuna cans without the liquid, the onion, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes and the cold pasta.
- In another bowl mix well 2 tablespoons of vinegar, sugar, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper and 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the vinaigrette to the pasta (to your taste) and mix so that all the ingredients are well impregnated.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!