Tikka Masala BBQ Marinade
We all have been in a weird 2020 ride and we deserve a great barbecue in the safety of our own home. So how do we get that umami taste that we crave for in a barbecue? One of our partners have the answer. Introducing the recipe -- Tikka Masala Marinade. It has the right amount of spices and the right amount or flavor. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @the.spice.guru!
- Amchur Powder & Sumac
- Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- Garam Masala
- Ground Cumin
- Tikka Masala
- Kasoori Methi
- 12 garlic cloves
- 2 green chilis
- 3/4 Cups Yogurt
- 1 pack of Paneer Indian Cheese
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
If you are using a blender, blend it until it becomes a paste.
Add everything in a blender. If you don't have one, use a mortar and pestle.
- Grind until it becomes a paste like texture.
- Add 3/4 Cups yogurt in the mixture and pulse or mix.
- Cut Paneer Indian Cheese into cubes
- Place cubes of Paneer Indian Cheese in hot boiling water for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, drain out the water.
- Coat the Paneer with the marinade.
- For the chicken, add the marinade with the chicken in a zip lock or a mixing bowl.
- Coat green peppers, red peppers, and onions with any remaining marinade.
- Cook on a bbq, grill, tandoor oven or in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes until soft and edges are a little charred.